Trisha: ‘I am not a wild party person’

Tuesday, June 15, 2010
Trisha’s excitement is like that of a kid’s. The actress is currently busy with her first Bollywood flick, and if the film manages to succeed, it is likely that she will continue to spice up Hindi cinema like her predecessors, Asin Thottumkal and Genelia D’Souza.

But the actress feels that comparison with Asin and Genelia at this point is unfair, as she has just stepped into Bollywood waters. “Asin has been in Mumbai for close to two-and-a-half years. And Genny has been here for quite a while too. So, I wouldn’t want any comparisons with them. They’ve already proved themselves,” muses the actress.

However, Trisha feels that what will work in her favour is the fact that in the south, she doesn’t have any set image. “I can be moulded the way a filmmaker wants. That is my strength,” she adds.

Finally, on her reputation of being a wild party girl, all Trisha has to say is, “That’s unfair. I don’t think I’m like that.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Entertainment News © 2010 | Designed by Blogger Hacks | Blogger Template by ColorizeTemplates
Downloaded from free website templates