---- GOODNIGHT SMS-----

Monday, August 24, 2009
Dream a dream tonight as you sleep. Smile a smile tomorrow that you may keep. May all of your dreams and wishes come true coz I couldn’t find a better friend like you!GoodNigh


You may think that I forgot you. You may think that I don’t care, and you may think that I’m not thinking of you. Well, you’re wrong. You’re still in my dreams.,,goodnight


I’m whispering coz i dont want you to wake you up.
U’ll probably read this tomorrow, but anyway, I want
you to know - i kissed you good night!

The morning is just a few moments away.
Go to sleep and when you wake up,
remember me as a friend who is always there for you and never let you down.
Good night


=========
Sorry!
I"m
late...
=========
I wanted to greet U Good Morning but walked too Slow so
GOOD NIGHT.

One evening i will come 2 ur room
lock the door, turn off the lights, join u in bed
I’ll come closer 2 u, my lips near ur face
And I’ll shout, Have a gr8 night!!!


I wish Moon always be full & bright and U always be cool & right.Whenever U go to switch off the light,Remember that I m wishing U Good Night...!!!!


A very original Good Night wish only for U!!!...Beware of cheap duplicates.... I m the only authorized dealer for Good Night wishes.... Good Night...Sweet Dreams..


Hai Moon! Dim Your Light... Hello Wind ! Breeze soft.. Hai flower! Blossom Slowly.. Hello Earth! spin gently.. Becoze My Dear is going to sleep!... Good Night.


When a Msg is sent from Distance...
U cannot c the faces,
U cannot c the smiles,
But U can sense the care that
truly comes from the heart...
Good night!

do not think of me...i m in ur eyes...in ur mind...in ur heart...in ur soul...everywhere...ever if u want me..just close ur eyes and listen i m saying.." i miss u"..Good Night..


U r the reason why I have sleepless nihgts,U r the reason why I tend to hold my pillow tight.U r the reason I can t sleep without saying Good Night....


A day is going to end again.
It is nice to have a friend like U making my
everyday seems to great.
Thank you my good friend.
Lastly good nite n sweet dreams...


On this cold cold nite,in My small small ROOm,
i Look At The Brite Brite StArS iN tHe DaRk DaRk sKy &
DrEaM of YouR sWeet sWeet SmiLe on ur CuTe CuTe FaCe!
GoodNighT!

Stars light Stars bright u’re the only Star I see tonight. I wish I may. I wish I might be there guarding ur dreams tonite, good nite sweet dreams

I was looking out the windows thinking about the person I care most & the person that came into my mind is U so juz wanna wish u good night…….


I wish that God would hold you tight.
I hope that angels would keep you in sight.
Now just to make sure you feel all right,
I’m gonna blow you a sweet goodnight.


I may be gone for a minute, for hours, for a day. I may not be able to say good morning or good night but I’ll never try to say goodbye to a person who has been sweet and true


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Entertainment News © 2010 | Designed by Blogger Hacks | Blogger Template by ColorizeTemplates
Downloaded from free website templates