---- SORRY SMS ----

Monday, August 24, 2009
SORRY… SORRY… SORRY…SORRY…
Dont get confused ,Aray Baba SORRY means:
S->Some,
O->One Is,
R->Really,
R->Remembering
Y->You…..
Have A wonderful day…


I'm sorry for blaming you...
For everything I just couldn't do…
And I've hurt myself by hurting you…
There's nothing I wouldn't do to hear your voice again…
Sometimes, I want to call you, but I know you won't be there…
It's hard to say goodbye when i


Remember the good times we had spent together, and the beautiful future we had dreamy of...
Darling I never wanted to create a distance between us...
Please let us bridge the gaps...


How can I begin to say I`m sorry.
I didn’t mean to upset u.
I hope that u can forgive me.I’m sorry.


I hurt u…
But I didn’t mean to…
Please forgive me!


I’m so sorry for hurting ur feelings
I take back my words!
Hope u’ll forgive me!


anytime you are angry that breaks my heart
but my heart will never stop to love you............
sorry for that


I'm sorry I brought this upon you, my boy. I'm sorry you must carry this burden. I'm sorry for everything!


One of the main reasons that it is so easy to march men off to war," says Ernest Becker, is that "each of them feels sorry for the man next to him who will die.


I never saw a wild thing sorry for itself. A small bird will drop frozen dead from a bough without ever having felt sorry for itself.


If I've done anything I'm sorry for, I'm willing to be forgiven.


Now, say you're sorry...and MEAN it!-
Love is always having to say I'm sorry.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Entertainment News © 2010 | Designed by Blogger Hacks | Blogger Template by ColorizeTemplates
Downloaded from free website templates