---- BROKENHEART SMS ----

Tuesday, August 25, 2009
I think I love you more than words can say, I think I love you more and more each day. I think I love you with all of my heart, I think I love you hate when we're apart. I think I love you loving you's easy, I think I love you though it sounds cheesy. Thinking all of this I know I love you.


Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was choice, but falling in love with you was completely out of my control

everybody loves woth some reason i love you without reason ,,but all the season

in my life i've learned that heavennever wait let's take this now before it's gone like yesterday causewhen i'm with you there's nowhere else that i would ever wanna be,NOOOOOOOO.......
Love can be expressed in many ways. One way I know is to send it across the distance to the person who is reading this.
 
 
I always think of You as theSun.I pray your Dreams Will Shine on all men.EVRYthing you Desire willCome True and I will ALWAYS Love You and be with You.


There is only one language i can speak and there r three words in it..."I lav u"


YOu brought a new meaning to mysimple life,n u made it beautiful with ur undesirable love....u make mesmile even when ur not around..u make me feel loved when i most missu.whatever it is u can make me whole again.


when someone loves you, you dontrealize it wen u realize it.its to late. you always leave the one wholoves you, and love the one who leaves you


If you love someone let him loose, if he comes back to you, he was always yours and if he doesn't then he was never yours


my day start with ur name and myday stop with ur name i cant hold my self just thinking about u thathow much i love you, if you wanna know about this.just search my selfin ur heart.
 


Forever, you promised
Forever, a lie
You promised the moon
And the stars in the sky


There are 12 months a year...30days a month...7 days a week...24 hours a day...60 minutes anhour...but only one like you in a lifetime


I really love U ... But U love some1 else
When I C U
I can't close my eyes
I just want U 2 say how much I care about U
May I could say U at someTime .....
I Love U More Than Myself


Know what I've been missing
All the time, I was missing U
I know who I shld be kissing
And I know U know that 2


In school they taught me that; 1 hour = 60 min.1 min = 60 sec. but they never told me that; 1 sec. without U = 100 years


The first time I saw you I wasscare to to touch you the first time I touch you I was scare to holdyou, the first time I hold you I was scare to kiss, the first time Ikiss you I was scare to love you now that I am in love I was scare toloss you.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Entertainment News © 2010 | Designed by Blogger Hacks | Blogger Template by ColorizeTemplates
Downloaded from free website templates