---- JOKE SMS ----

Tuesday, August 25, 2009
Teacher: Maria please point to America on the map.
Maria: This is it.
Teacher: Well done. Now class, who found America?
Class: Maria did.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

What are 3 words you never wanna hear whilst making love? Honey, I'm home!

GIRL : I think the poorest people are the happiest. BOY : Then marry me and we'll be the happiest couple


I want to share Everything with you. Your JOYS, Your SADNESS, Your HAPPY MOMENTS Every single second of day Let us START with your ATM Password first.


Q: What kind of food does a race horse eat? A: Fast food

Q: Why don't men often show their true feelings?
A: Because they don't have any. ౧
Q: Why don't men often show their true feelings?
A: Because they don't have any. ౧


so sweet is ur SMILE..... so sweet is ur STYLE..... so sweet is ur VOICE..... so
sweet is ur EYE....... see how sweetly I LIE!!


My Life was in darkness before i met u, but now it is bright.u know why? Coz u r a
"Tubelight"


We've known Each other 4 Quite a while now, do u think we can be more than
Frnds? Will u be my Partner 2 rob a Bank?


What is a difference between a Kiss, a Car and a Monkey? A kiss is so dear, a car
is too dear and a monkey is U dear.


Birdy birdy in the sky, left a poopie in my eye. Me don't care, me don't cry, me just
happy that a cow can't fly!


Why r Women are like the stock market... Coz they're irrational n can bankrupt u
if u're not careful


Hubby: Darling, years ago u had a figure like Coke bottle. Wife: Yes darling I still do, only difference is earlier it was 300ml now it's 1.5 ltr.


Think Well Work Well Eat Well Sleep Well Play Well and also put ur Mobile inside the same well Because you r not messageing me... well


Women are like guns, keep one around long enough and you're going to want to shoot it.


Q:- what do u get when u cross a librarian and a lawyer? A:- "All the information you want, except you can't understand it."


Q:) Why do Gods stay up in heaven? A:) Because they are afraid of what they have created!


Lady : So, you want to become my son-in-law? Boy: Not really, but I don't see any other way 2 marry ur daughter!


A lady delivered twins. Suprisingly one is a boy and another is a dog how it is possible? Bcoz her husband is HUTCH DEALER.... wherever u go out network follows


Dream makes al things possible, Hope makes al things work, luv makes al thigs beutifl, smile makes al d abv so always BRUSH UR TEETH...!


Husband: Today is sunday & I have to enjoy it. So i bought 3 movie tickets.
Wife: why three?
Husband: 4 u and ur parents.


A baby monkey asks his father, Father why r we so ugly? The father says to him, don't stress my son u should see the one who is reading this!!


Q: What is the thinnest book in the world?
A: What Men Know About Women.


What is the similarity between CIRCUS and a BEAUTIFUL GIRL'S HEART? Both have space for 1 more clown...


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Entertainment News © 2010 | Designed by Blogger Hacks | Blogger Template by ColorizeTemplates
Downloaded from free website templates