---- LOVE SMS ----

Monday, August 24, 2009
If you truly love some one then the only thing you want for them is t be happy …. Even if its not with you.


Flowers are bloomjng in the garden make the garden beauty your blooming in my heart every morning afternoon and every night ..


My love, words however special ... could never even start, to tell you all the love I have for you within my heart!!!


Love is sacrad feeling. It can't be seen it is felt. Love means sicerarity.

You can fall from a bridge, you can fall from above, but the best way of falling, is falling in love!


By following my heart I came to you, I only forgot to take something back with me. For my thoughts are still with you


Why Do I Love You ???
Because
You Are
And
Always Have Been
My DREAM …


Open with Love…
If I disturb U
I am Sorry!
But I need
To Say
I…
Love…
Disturbing you…



if i died or travelled far, i'd write ur name on every star,so everyone could look up & see, dat u mean the world 2 me


How can u tell the rain not 2 fall wen clouds exist?How can u tell the leaves not 2 fall wen the wind exists?How can u tell me not 2 fall in love wen u exist?


Love is like a golden chain that links our hearts together and if you ever break that chain youll break my heart 4ever!


TRUE LOVE means:
To FEEL someone in ever HEARTBEAT,
to FIND someone in every THOUGHT,
to SEE someone with CLOSED EYES,
and to MISS someone without reason:)


if i died or travelled far, i'd write ur name on every star,so everyone could look up & see, dat u mean the world 2 me


How can u tell the rain not 2 fall wen clouds exist?How can u tell the leaves not 2 fall wen the wind exists?How can u tell me not 2 fall in love wen u exist?


Love is like a golden chain that links our hearts together and if you ever break that chain youll break my heart 4ever!


TRUE LOVE means:
To FEEL someone in ever HEARTBEAT,
to FIND someone in every THOUGHT,
to SEE someone with CLOSED EYES,
and to MISS someone without reason:)


What is love without two people in it? What is a world with out people? What am I without you? I love and miss you.


You must be a good runner because you are always running in my mind, you must be a good thief because you have stolen my heart, and i am always a bad shooter because I Miss You Always..


One day u may ask me:
What is more important to you,
me or your life?
I will say: My life…
You will walk away from me
without knowing that U R MY LIFE!


Life is 4 living, I Live 4 U.
Songs r 4 singing, I Sing 4 U.
Love is 4 caring, I Care 4 U.
Angels r 4 keeping, Can I keep U…?


I have liked many but loved very few.
Yet no-one has been as sweet as U.
I would stand and wait in the worlds longest queue.
Just for the pleasure of a moment with U.


I may be innocent to know what love is; I may not show it to you. I may not love you the way it should be, but I’m always willing to love u the way i understand it ((LOVE U ALWAYZ))


Not everything dat counts is counted and not everything dat counted count. I didn't count how many times I thought of u, but what counts is dat I did. I love u.


The smallest word is I, the sweetest word is Love and the dearest person in the world is you. That’s why I Love You


Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was choice, but falling in love with you was completely out of my control.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Entertainment News © 2010 | Designed by Blogger Hacks | Blogger Template by ColorizeTemplates
Downloaded from free website templates