---- MISS YOU SMS ----

Tuesday, August 25, 2009
Your absence should be long enough so that somebody misses u, it shouldn't be so long that somebody finds out that how well he can do without u...!


What makes some people dearer is not just the happiness that we feel when we meet them but the emptiness we feel when they are not around us. I Miss U!


Near ones are not dear, dear ones are not near, it is easy to remember the near ones, but very difficult to forget the dear ones. Missing You.

Don't forget that someone somewhere is wishing for ur happiness on every falling star. Missing You!


Some things are left undone, somewords are left unsaid, some feelings are left unexpressed, but someoneas sweet as you could never be left unmissed.


In my life I learned how 2 love, 2 smile, 2 B happy, 2 B strong,
2 work hard, 2 B honest, 2 B faithful, 2 forgive. But I couldn't learn how 2 forget U...


Am simple BYE make us cry, Asimple JOKE make us laugh, simple CARE make us fall in love. I hope mysimple SMS make you think of me. I miss you

I am in casualty now, don't say Ididn't tell you. After 5 minutes, I will be transfered to ICU. Doctortold, I will die if I don't STOP.. Missing You


A hug for you means I need you. A kiss for you means I love you. A call for you means I'm missing you.


God gave u 2 legs to walk, 2 hands to hold, 2 ears to hear, 2 eyes to see. But why did he give u only 1 Heart?
Probably bcoz he wants u to look for the other.


The worst way to miss someone is to be sitting right beside them knowing you can't have them.


The worst way to miss someone is to be sitting right beside them knowing you can't have them.


My eyes are hurting coz I can’tsee u, my arms r empty coz I can’t hold u, my lips are cold coz I can’tkiss u & my heart is breaking coz I’m not with u.


I always knew that looking backon my tears would someday make me laugh, but I never knew that lookingback on my laughter would someday make me cry. Miss you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Entertainment News © 2010 | Designed by Blogger Hacks | Blogger Template by ColorizeTemplates
Downloaded from free website templates