---- FIRST SMS ----

Tuesday, August 25, 2009
Who's hot... Its U, Who's
Charming... Its U, Who's
Sweetest.. Its U,Who's
Intelligent... Its U, Who's dear & near friend...
Its U Who's a liar.. Its mE..!


A smile to put you on high…
A kiss to set your soul alright…
Would it be alright if
I spent tonight being loved by you?


My heart problem has
reached a critical stage.
That doctor says:
There r only 2 options left…
ICU
Or
U C Me.


You can fall from a mountain,you can fall from a tree,but the best way to fall,is to fall in love with me.


Can you see me? no? Turn around,can you see me now? no? Turn again, can you see me now? I can see youbecause you have a special place in my heart!


Never trust a girl who sashows ys she loves you more than anyone else in the world; it she has been experimenting.


If u don't kno da feelings ofsome1 u luv, it makes u afraid 2 express ur feelings, it's like a crimethat can give u a life sentence. Baby...I take this risk to tell u thatI...I luv u. Gimme da life sentence to be with YOU.


What is the height of Flirting? When your love letter starts with "TO WHOMSOEVER IT MAY CONCERN".


Monsoon's Rain or Summer's Heat,UR friendship is the reason why I breathe. Tell me Dear, What is Sweet?Is that U or UR heart beat


Vacancy in my Heart 4 a True Friend
Eligibility: Loving & Caring,Duty: To Luv, Experience: Not required, Salary: Never Ending Luv,Joining: ASAP, R U interested?


I want to kill the SWEETEST,SMARTEST, CHARMING, ATTRACTIVE & GOOD LOOKING Person on earth, butthen I thought my friend ....


i belive u so much. i trusted u so much. but u told my secret to every one. why did u told every one that i am so beautiful

Let the most beautiful dream come to u tonight,Let the sweetest person come in ur dream tonight.... But dont make it a habit bcoz I m not free every night...


if i need "Brain Transplantation" i will perfer your brain... dont think that you are a genious.......... i need a brain which is never used before


U R 100% beautiful, U R 100% lovely, U R 100% sweet, U R 100% nice, and U R 100% stupid to believe these words...


he rain makes all things beautiful. The grass & flowers 2. If rain makes all things beautiful why doesn't it rain on you?


Why do U think I SMS u ? Is it because I care ? Or I miss u ? Or I love u ? Or I need You ? No ! It's b'coz... I need a person for just time pass

Winter comes again n again, Summer comes again n again, But the person like you will not come again, Because GOD never makes the same mistake again n again


If ever un ur life u feel sad and lonely and feel that u have lost everything,Ill come hold ur hand take u for a walk on a bridge and show u where to jump from...


Life without u is impossible, u r in my breath, in my blood, cant live without u, if u r not there i m dead,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Yes I cant live without u,,,,Oxygen


Promise me v r true frendz, i'm lamp u r lite, i'm coke u r sprite, i'm saawan u r baadal, i'm normal u r paagal... ha ha h


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Entertainment News © 2010 | Designed by Blogger Hacks | Blogger Template by ColorizeTemplates
Downloaded from free website templates