Uday Kiran fear about Meera

Saturday, May 15, 2010
Telugu film actor Uday Kiran is getting very busy in Tamil. After Poi and Vambu Sandai, Udhay Kiran is now doing the lead role in Pen Singam. He definitely feels that this film will be a turning point in his career. He said," All the films that satisfy the audience have become hits. Whether that film is a commercial film or a realistic film it should satisfy the audience. In the same lines I am very confident that the film Pen Singam will be a great hit. I am donning the role of a forest officer. My character is very good. My role will be spoken though the heroine is given importance in this film. This film is a different of all the films I have acted. I think it is a great gift for me to act in a film which has the story and dialogues of Tamil Nadu chief minister Karunanidhi. His part in this film is every where. He used to come to the shooting spot. He use to appreciate our acting. He will keenly watch that how we deliver our dialogues. Even after completing the shooting, his dialogues will be in our heart. Though I have come from other languages, I was able to understand the depth of the dialogues. Director Bali Srirangam has also taken lot of efforts to direct this film. With regard to Meera Jasmine, she is an actress who has acted in all the South Indian languages. We have to be careful while acting with such actresses. Both have to bring out the right expressions. Because of this we have to out beat each other. It was a healthy competition between Meera and me. Many are asking me about my next Tamil film. I am listening to stories. If I get a good story I will get ready. Currently I am acting in a Telugu film."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Entertainment News © 2010 | Designed by Blogger Hacks | Blogger Template by ColorizeTemplates
Downloaded from free website templates