Sameera Reddy: 'Law'yal citizen!

Friday, April 23, 2010
Sexy Sam is quite iffy with the men in uniform. Here, we mean the police in Mumbai. The news is that the actress recently had a heated argument with the Mumbai police for listening to music on her mobile while driving. “It’s true! I did have an argument with the highway cops. But frankly speaking, I was not even aware of the rule that we are not supposed to listen to music while driving. So, I asked the policeman to charge me a fine, to which he retorted, ‘Where will celebrities like you find time to go to the courts?’” the actress wrote on a social network.

The usually cool Sameera lost her temper when the cops dilly dallied, without giving a proper answer. “When I couldn’t take it anymore, I immediately got out of the car to resolve the situation. People started flocking around and when they recognised me, they started arguing with the police. Finally, the cops got scared and let me go.”

This must have been an experience the actress wouldn’t like to remember in future. There are better things in store for you, Sam!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Entertainment News © 2010 | Designed by Blogger Hacks | Blogger Template by ColorizeTemplates
Downloaded from free website templates