Hero Siddarth's interview on Prasthanam Movie

Tuesday, April 27, 2010
Prasthanam is the most important film I have seen in the last 5 years. In our industry they tag a movie using stupid words like good, bad, commercial and art but I want to use one apt word like 'important' for this movie. After looking at such movies, I feel that our industry is in safe hands atleast for young actors like me. From next time whenever I get a script I know what is the base script to compare with. There has been a standard set , thanks to prasthanam where Deva has raised the bar to next level.

My favorite actor is saikumar where I always felt that the strength of his acting is his voice. But after watching this film i have realized that his voice is in his total body. Every part of his body speaks as per the character he plays. This can be considered as one of his best performance and not only him, Sarwanand, Sundeep have given an extraordinary performance. Supporting cast is on par to international standards. Frankly speaking when I came to watch this movie I had zero expectations. Though everyone were praising about this movie I didnt have any expectations cause I believe in my personal judgement. Overall Its an extra ordinary film and looking at this movie, I am damn proud that i am a part of tollywood. I want to wish all the crew of prasthanam good luck and thank audience for making such a meaningful movie a big hit.

Watch video on youtube:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=57uAe6KOteQ

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Entertainment News © 2010 | Designed by Blogger Hacks | Blogger Template by ColorizeTemplates
Downloaded from free website templates