Swift link-up with Mayer

Saturday, January 30, 2010
The buzz of a romantic link-up between country singer Taylor Swift and John Mayer has been doing the rounds among celeb circuits and Swift admits she does not mind them at all.

The You Belong With Me hitmaker enjoyed a two-hour dinner with Mayer recently at Nashville Bistro Cabana which fuelled rumours of a romance between the two.

"I try not to be a complainer, you know," Swift said at the 13th annual Unforgettable Evening benefit. The 20-year-old singer is also nervous about the upcoming Grammys’ where she has been nominated for eight honours.

"I get nervous about everything. I am just so excited to be nominated for eight Grammys. That is sort of still unfathomable for me. I’ve never won one Grammy, so please wish me luck. I’m performing too, so hopefully that comes together," Swift said.

However, a source told the publication that Swift, 20, views 32-year-old Mayer, as a "mentor". (PTI)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Entertainment News © 2010 | Designed by Blogger Hacks | Blogger Template by ColorizeTemplates
Downloaded from free website templates