Yuva Rajyam producer raped Receptionist

Saturday, October 24, 2009
Yuva Rajyam film producer Haran Hussein Saied has raped his employee(Coordinator cum Receptionist in his film production house) and threatened to kill her if she reveals it to anyone. The 19 year old girl has approached radical Hindu Organisation Viswa Hindu Parishath seeking protection from the producer. She has appealed them to save her life from the producer who owes to kill her if she goes against his wish.

"I was asked to accompany him for inviting the politicians and film industry people for the audio release function. When, we finished our work he invited me to join him for a dinner at his home, and I couldn't guess his intention behind it. I followed him into his house where he raped me and threatens to kill me if I reveal it to anyone. I felt that only VHP can give me protection from him and can give a fight to him," said the victim.

VHP leaders promised to fight for her till the culprit lands behind the bars. It is surprising that, the victim prefers to approach VHP rather than lodging a complaint with local police, which gives a twist in the case leading to Hindu Muslim problems.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Entertainment News © 2010 | Designed by Blogger Hacks | Blogger Template by ColorizeTemplates
Downloaded from free website templates