Ram Charan decides not to celebrate Diwali

Saturday, October 17, 2009
Ram Charan, who is riding high after the success of Magadheera has desided not to celebrate Diwali this year. One reason for his decision is said to be the flood fury in the state which claimed many lives.

"I am so devastated by the loss of people and property in the recent floods, that I don't want to celebrate Diwali this year. But I wish everyone a happy and prosperous Diwali. As a child I used to be fascinated with crackers, but over a period of time I have lost interest in them, and never burst them as they cause sound pollution. Festivals are a great reason for family to get together and have some good food," said Ram Charan.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Entertainment News © 2010 | Designed by Blogger Hacks | Blogger Template by ColorizeTemplates
Downloaded from free website templates