My choice of best dancer is Chiranjeevi : Prabhudeva

Monday, October 26, 2009
Prabhudeva bagged the South Scope Style award for stylish choreography for the film Shivaji. Chiranjeevi received the award as Prabhudeva was late to the show. Later Prabhudeva came to the award ceremony and received the award from Chiru.

Prabhudeva showered praises on the actor-turned-politician.

"I missed Chiranjeevi on screen and his dances. when anyone asks me about my choice on most liked dancer in India, I would say its none other than Megastar Chiranjeevi. I had choreographed for him, he is such a wonderful dancer. There is some thing magic in his dances. Though I was late to the show, I feel blessed to receive this award from him," said Prabhudeva.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Entertainment News © 2010 | Designed by Blogger Hacks | Blogger Template by ColorizeTemplates
Downloaded from free website templates