Rosiah: 'I'm Chiranjeevi's Fan'

Sunday, July 11, 2010
‘Komarum Puli’ audio was released amidst glittering stars. Chief Minister Rosiah is the Chief Guest while AR Rehman, the music composer of the film, SJ Suryah, the director, Nikisha Patel, Pawan Kalyan and many other who is who of entire film industry are part of the event.

Rosiah while addressing the crowd said, “Don’t think otherwise. I want to tell you a fact. I’m a fan of Chiranjeevi. But my age is not tuning to that of fans who are shouting and whistling here at present. Hence I feel that this is not a function where I can speak more. I rarely watch movies. I watched a few films of Pawan Kalyan in parts at least, if not in full. I make my time to watch Komarum Puli in full. I wish AR Rehman, the pride of India, director Suryah, Pawan Kalyan, Nikisha Patel and the makers of the film all the best”.

That’s how Rosiah revealed his favoritism on Chiru.

Komaram Puli Audio Release Function Videos


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Entertainment News © 2010 | Designed by Blogger Hacks | Blogger Template by ColorizeTemplates
Downloaded from free website templates