Rajasekhar – Jeevitha start a school

Tuesday, July 6, 2010
Actor Rajasekhar, who is known for his philanthropic work through Rajasekhar Charitable Trust, is starting a school. Called the ‘Nature School’, this school is aimed to recreate a conducive environment for children to learn. Its curriculum is inspired by Waldorf Curriculum of Education.

Talking about his new venture, the actor said, “My father was a police officer who was busy every day, and though my mom came from a rich family, she had no idea of how to go about education. Hence I spent my study time as a child very nervously. But when I look at how my children are being taught today, I wondered how easy it is to learn. Though their school is doing well, it is a bit far from for the city. Hence we are starting in the school in the city, closer to people.”

The school will be a part of Rajasekhar Charitable Trust and will be inaugurated by Chief Minister K.Rosaiah on 10th July. The school, which is presently in Road No. 45, will start functioning regularly from July 21st.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Entertainment News © 2010 | Designed by Blogger Hacks | Blogger Template by ColorizeTemplates
Downloaded from free website templates