Tabu loves to stay at home

Saturday, February 27, 2010
Tabu is a breath of fresh air in Bollywood. She has been in town recently to promote her new film Toh Baat Pakki. Keeping with the movie’s theme of marriage, love and relationships, she was in a chatty mood and spoke about the choices she has made in her life. “I am very happy living life on my terms. There is no bigger joy than knowing you worked towards what you wanted and even got it. I like doing selective work and staying in my Hyderabad bungalow, which took three years to complete.

But it is totally my vision. It is an achievement for me.” So we asked her if she would go for an arranged marriage and pat came the reply, “after a lot of thought and some influence of this film, I feel an arranged marriage would be great. I have had enough of love.” She is looking forward to the Amitabh Bachchan- starrer, The Legend Of Kunal, which she hopes to start working on soon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Entertainment News © 2010 | Designed by Blogger Hacks | Blogger Template by ColorizeTemplates
Downloaded from free website templates