I am not comfortable with Bikini

Friday, December 18, 2009
Genelia says that she in not feeling comfortable with Bikini. She says that she loves wearing modern dresses but certainly not bikini. "Moreover, I don’t think that it suits my physique. My parents never put any restrictions on me. But if i wear such dresses I will not be able to answer them and it creates an havoc situation for me at home. Whatever I wear should be decent and good looking. I should be able to watch my movies sitting beside my parents and family members”.

Although Genelia has got her own set of fans in Tollywood and Bollywood, For competing a high position in bollywood she has to do that. If she maintains her words them she is appreciable by all.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Entertainment News © 2010 | Designed by Blogger Hacks | Blogger Template by ColorizeTemplates
Downloaded from free website templates