Happy Birthday to Tamannah

Monday, December 21, 2009
Tamannah made her debut in Hindi film called Chand Sa Roshan Chehra at the age of 13 years and made her Telugu debut with Sri and made her presence with block busters Happy Days and Kalidasu, Koncham Istham Koncham Kastam had brought her Shastham award. Her Tamil debut film Kedi which did well at the box office and she is the leading star in Kollywood.

The pretty girl is said to be showered with wishes from both the Kollywood and Tollywood.

’As I’ll be shooting today, I have not planned any special events. But my father and brother are coming down to meet me. I will be spending time with them. So, it’ll be a quiet family celebration,’ she says.

Coolguyram wishes her a warm wishes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Entertainment News © 2010 | Designed by Blogger Hacks | Blogger Template by ColorizeTemplates
Downloaded from free website templates