Cute girl Genelia feel very lucky

Wednesday, December 23, 2009
Cute girl Genelia feel very lucky to establish herself in the industry in such a short period. She said, “Whatever roles I did so far, they elevate me to higher levels. Acting means not only romancing with hero and exposing in revealing costumes. Heroine should be able convince the audiances with her performance and not with skin shows. But, unless an actress gets right opportunities, she never can establish herself in the industry. It happens merely by luck. In that way, I am very lucky. My film ‘Bommarillu’ in Telugu and ‘Janetu Ya Janena’ in Hindi gave me a solid base in Tollywood and Bollywood. Now, my latest Telugu film ‘Katha’ is also well received by people.”

“Indeed, it is very difficult role in my film career. In fact, I strained a lot for doing ‘Chitra’s role in the film. But, when the people start appreciating me, I feel very happy for doing such a wonderful role. I am receiving number of phone calls from all over the state congratulating me for my best performance,”

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Entertainment News © 2010 | Designed by Blogger Hacks | Blogger Template by ColorizeTemplates
Downloaded from free website templates