Heroine faints at shooting spot

Friday, November 20, 2009

Multi-tasking and the urge to stay constantly in limelight seem to be taking a toll on the frail health of the actresses. Sindhu Menon is the next in line to suffer ill health due to hectic work schedule & too much work pressure. Sindhu Menon fainted on the sets of Telugu film Subhadra in Hyderabad. The unit members were shocked when the actress suddenly fainted at the shooting spot. She was immediately rushed to a hospital.

"I am clueless what happened to me all of a sudden. I was in a hospital when I woke up. Thank God, I am alright now," says the actress.

However, the doctors clarified that her condition is stable and advised the actress to be on rest for few days.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Entertainment News © 2010 | Designed by Blogger Hacks | Blogger Template by ColorizeTemplates
Downloaded from free website templates