Daggubati Rana rocks in Leader

Monday, November 23, 2009
Daggubati Rana (grandson of D Rama Naidu and son of D Suresh Babu), who is debuting as hero with the film Leader, has choosen a political drama which any debutant would hesitate to do.

"I don't think I can do it later in my career. This script caught my attention. It's about a young politician and the political scenario in Andhra Pradesh," says Rana.

Rana has all those striking looks required for a hero. The actor is quite excited about his debut film release and also says that he is open to do films in other languages as well.

"Cinema has no language and I'm looking forward to work in any language. After the release of Leader, I will choose my next script. Going by the recent youthful spurt in the industry including Shruti Haasan and Soundarya Rajnikanth, I think the industry is moving into the right hands," says the actor.

Rana says that he took the decision to turn as a hero only after discussing it with all his family members.

"It's a collective decision. Whatever my grandfather gets from cinema he reinvests in it and we've four studios. We constantly set benchmarks. We make it a point to be at every event, which promotes cinema," he says.

The audio launch of Leader is planned on a grand note on Sunday, November 22nd. Sekhar Kammula is directing this film. Priya Anand and Richa are doing female leads. Micky J Meyer composes music for this film. AVM productions is making the film. The film is scheduled to hit screens on December 24th.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Entertainment News © 2010 | Designed by Blogger Hacks | Blogger Template by ColorizeTemplates
Downloaded from free website templates